Home › Products › Tablets › Spirulina Tablets
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
| Click to view more |
Good Quality, Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels, Lower Blood Sugar Levels
Supplement Diet, In Vitamin Defecency
The important benefits of spirulina include
- Antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are responsible for destroying free radicals and therefore help in preventing cancer and premature aging, enhancing immunity, protecting from toxins and other infections, improving the health of AIDS patients, etc. Its benefits therefore include its disease-fighting property.
- Beta carotenes.It is converted to Pro vitamin A
- This antioxidant helps to prevent lung cancer, oral cancer, etc.Other antioxidants in spirulina include zeaxanthin,cryptoxanthin, phycocyanin & lutein.
- Vegetable protein.
- Cholesterol reduction. Studies show that it helps to improve cardiovascular health by reducing the concentration of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increasing the level of good cholesterol (HDL).By reducing low-density cholesterol, it lowers the blood pressure & improves the condition of the heart & arteries.
- Weight loss. Researches in Germany and India have shown the weight reduction effect and cholesterol reduction effect of spirulina in humans.Spirulina does not act as an appetite suppressant but, if taken before meals, provides you with ease to digest nutrition.It can be taken as a dietary supplement to help achieve weight loss. Many people eat less in the name of dieting end with some other diseases as body is deficient to vitamins. They lose weight but feel weak to do every day work. 1Grm spirulina is equivalent to 1Kg. of Vegetables so you don''''t have to worry if you forgot/skip salads complicated dieting programme.
Reasons to take spirulina daily
- It''''s probably the best source of vegan protein. Spirulina is about 60% complete protein. Compare this to or chicken, which have approximately 25% protein each. ''''Complete'''' protein means that it contains all eight of the essential amino acids that our bodies require to thrive.
- Spirulina is rich in essential fatty acids (omega 3, 6 9).
- Especially omega 3, which plays a key role in preventing heart disease,lowering bad cholesterol, reducing the severity of arthritis,osteoporosis, osteoarthritis.
Looking for "Spirulina Tablets" ?